Activities for cardiovascular fitness and strength with the Stamina 1215 Orbital Rowing Machine. The 1215 Rower has full range-of-motion rowing for a truer rowing motion that mimics rowing on the water with a padded seat that glides on a ball bearing roller system rowing arms with adjustable resistance and foam grips that keep hands stable and comfortable. The multi functional fitness monitor keeps you motivated and on track to reach your fitness goals showing speed distance time stroke count and calories burned during your workout.Features and Specifications
Rowing is widely known to be one of the best all-around activities for cardiovascular fitness and strength. Rowing is a total body workout that is efficient effective low-impact and utilizes all major muscle groups including the back legs arms abdominals and buttocks. It is one of the best exercises for building a strong back as well as one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without the impact on your joints.
- Resistance - Smooth hydraulic cylinder resistance
- Precision extruded aluminum beam deluxe ball bearing roller system
- Single button multi-function monitor shows speed distance time row count calories burned and miles rowed
- Adjustable tension controls
- Increase the beam incline for a more intense workout
- Comfortable thick padded seat
- Pivoting foot plates for added comfort
- Rowing arms fold for storage
- Dimensions - 48 L x 32.5 W x 27.75 H in.
- The continuous non-impact movement of rowing can be broken down into three phases - the starting point is called the catch phase followed by the drive phase the finish and the recovery. In the catch phase knees are bent with shins vertical and shoulders and arms reachi